Neuro and Brain Performance Centers is happy to introduce the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®, at our Mesa, AZ clinic, in assisting our patients’ rehabilitation. The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gives patients and our providers the confidence to take a larger step forward in their therapy than previously possible. By incorporating the AlterG® in our clinic, our providers can:
- Safely improve patients’ mobility, and as a result, increase independence during day-to-day activities and improve wellness.
- Provide a fall-safe environment, giving our patients the confidence to walk further, faster, and with a more normal gait.
- Reduce patient discomfort and risk of injury, as well as hesitancy during walking.
- Allows patients to rehabilitate with less pain while reducing the risk of further injury, which may enable patients to heal faster.
- Provides our rehabilitation team a precise way to track patient progress, keeping patients engaged and motivated during rehab.
- Acts as both a rehab device and wellness tool that gets patients excited to continue using it for training beyond short term rehab.
- MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
- PARKINSON’S DISEASE
- SENSORY PROCESSING DISORDER
- SPINAL CORD INJURY
- TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
- BALANCE DISORDERS
- CEREBRAL PALSY